What is the spiral air duct introduced by the manufacturer
Air duct mainly refers to the ventilation duct of air conditioning system. It is often ignored, but it is an important part of air conditioning system. Air duct is made of thin steel plate, aluminum plate, UPVC plate, FRP and other composite materials. It is the general name of various pipes used to transport air and air mixture.
1. According to the material, it can be divided into metal air duct and non-metal air duct.
(1) metal air duct can be divided into: steel plate air duct, aluminum plate air duct, stainless steel air duct, etc; (2) Non metallic air ducts can be divided into: UPVC air ducts, plexiglass air ducts, inorganic glass air ducts, FRP air ducts and other composite air ducts;
2. According to the shape of air duct, it can be divided into: circular air duct and rectangular air duct;
3. According to the working pressure of ventilation and air conditioning system, it can be divided into three categories: high pressure air duct, medium pressure air duct and low pressure air duct, as shown in the table:
2、 What are the specifications of common air ducts
Circular duct specification
Rectangular duct specification
3、 What are the main features
1. Mechanical equipment:
Plate shears, vibrating plate shears, electric shears, manual Square folding machines, three roll rounding machines, combined punching shears, flange rounding machines, van type combined single flat seaming machines, hand shears, round elbow seaming machines, dual-purpose machines for pressing reinforcement and gap, insert molding machines, electric riveting guns, electric welding machines, electric angle grinders, bench drills, grinding wheel cutting machines, electric hand drills, punching machines Air compressor and paint spray gun, etc.
The air duct of double-sided aluminum foil insulation board also needs the following tools: male and female knife, round hole drilling knife, moon knife, electric iron, manual slotting tool, binding grab, etc.
2. Measurement and inspection tools:
Vernier caliper, steel ruler, steel tape, vernier angle ruler, inner caliper, air leakage test device, etc.
Note: with the development of science and technology, there are more and more types and models of construction machines and tools. The allocation of construction machines and tools should be reasonably configured according to the engineering nature, construction conditions and design drawings.
3. The equipment entering the construction site must be inspected, accepted and maintained regularly.