Introduction of numerical control system for air duct machine production
The air duct production line is generally composed of feeding rack, leveling and pressing machine, electric or hydraulic plate shears, numerical control system of air duct production line, etc. The control part adopts full computer control. There is a set of control system on the computer, which is called the numerical control system of air duct production line. The following spiral air duct machine editor will introduce the numerical control system of air duct production line.
Introduction to numerical control system of air duct production line:
1. Main menu
(1) Manual mode
(2) Cutting mode
(3) Automatic mode
(4) Parameter setting
(5) Date and time adjustment
2. Manual mode
Shear, square punch, sharp punch, pressing, loosening, folding, folding return, relatively flat forward rotation, relatively flat reverse rotation, relatively flat low speed, relatively flat high speed, feeding forward rotation, feeding reverse rotation, etc.
3. Automatic mode
After setting the length and sharp square mouth, the machine will run automatically.
4. Parameter setting
Enter the password to enter the system and set various parameters.
5. Time adjustment
A complete air duct production line shall realize the following functions:
1. Coil material selection and blanking function; You can select 2-6 coils of different thickness or materials.
2. Pressing and leveling function; This function is the adjustment process before coil processing to prevent waste.
3. Punching, chamfering and grooving functions; This function can complete the production of air duct installation hole and avoid the inconvenience caused by later drilling.
4. Cut off function; This function separates the sheet from the coil for the next processing.
5. Transmission function; It is convenient for coil material to automatically process the next process.
6. Bite; This function realizes the blank holder operation of sheet metal and makes joint angle.
7. Common plate flange forming; This function is a key step in making double-sided common plate flange.