What are the requirements for the manufacturing conditions of the air duct machine
1. The air duct prefabrication shall have an independent working site, the site shall be flat and clean, and the processing platform shall be leveled. The site of double-sided aluminum foil insulation board air duct and other composite air ducts shall be dry, and there shall be sufficient stacking site for finished products;
2. The operation site shall have a stacking site for construction machines and materials, and the facilities and power supply shall have reliable safety protection devices. The roads on the operation site shall be unblocked. There must be various devices and facilities that can meet the fire protection requirements;
3. When the processing equipment is arranged in the building, the bearing capacity of the building floor and beam shall be considered, and corresponding measures shall be taken if necessary;
4. The detail drawing and system drawing meet the requirements after review, and technical and safety disclosure has been carried out;
5. The air duct of the clean system shall be made in a clean and closed warehouse to store finished or semi-finished products;
6. The processing site shall reserve transportation channels for on-site materials, finished products and semi-finished products, and the selection of processing site shall not hinder the fire access.
What are the regulations for metal duct reinforcement
1. Circular air duct (excluding spiral air duct) with diameter greater than or equal to 8 mm, length of pipe section greater than 1250 mm or total surface area greater than 4 M ² Reinforcement measures shall be taken;
2. The side length of rectangular air duct is greater than 630 mm, the side length of thermal insulation air duct is greater than 800 mm, the length of pipe section is greater than 1250 mm, or the unilateral area of low-pressure air duct is greater than 1.2 m ²、 Medium pressure and high pressure air ducts are more than 1.0 M ²， Reinforcement measures shall be taken;
3. The reinforcement of irregular elliptical air duct shall refer to rectangular air duct;
4. The reinforcement of air duct can be in the form of corrugated bar, vertical bar, angle steel (internal and external reinforcement), flat steel, reinforcement bar and support in the pipe;
5. The reinforcement of corrugated bars or corrugated lines shall be arranged regularly, the spacing shall be uniform, and the plate surface shall not have obvious deformation;
6. The reinforcement of angle steel and reinforcing bar shall be arranged neatly, evenly and symmetrically, and its height shall be less than or equal to the flange width of air duct. The riveting of angle steel, reinforcement and air duct shall be firm and evenly spaced. It shall not be larger than 220 mm, and the intersection shall be connected as a whole;
7. The support in the pipe and the air duct shall be firmly fixed, and the spacing between each support point or the edge or flange of the air duct shall be uniform and shall not be greater than
8. When the length of the air duct section of the medium pressure and high pressure system is greater than 1250 mm, there shall also be a reinforcement frame for reinforcement. The single undercut joint of metal air duct of high-pressure system shall also be provided with reinforcement or reinforcement measures to prevent the expansion and crack of undercut joint.