Precautions for oil filling of air duct fan
Air duct fan is a necessary equipment of air duct system and is widely used in all walks of life. What is the necessary maintenance for spiral air duct fan? Here are the precautions for oiling the spiral duct fan:
1. The oil industry only agreed to participate in the oil tank after strict filtration
2. 46 anti-wear hydraulic oil is selected for the operation oil of spiral duct fan, and the operating oil temperature is within the range of 15 ~ 60 ℃
3. The sliding block shall always be filled with lubricating oil, the outer surface of the column shall always be kept clean, and the engine oil shall be sprayed before each operation
4. The operating oil shall be replaced once a year, and the replacement time shall not exceed three months
5. Check the pressure gauge every six months
6. Under the nominal pressure of 500t, the convergence load is large, and the allowable deflection is 40mm. Excessive migraine is easy to cause column strain or other adverse phenomena
7. When the spiral duct fan is out of service for a long time, the surface of each processing plant shall be wiped clean and coated with antirust oil
Maintenance of spiral duct fan
1. Air duct prefabrication shall have an independent workplace, the workplace shall be flat and tidy, and the processing platform shall be leveled without concave convex places.
2. The site of double-sided aluminum foil insulation board air duct and other composite air ducts shall be dry, the space shall be large, and there shall be space for stacking finished products. The processing site shall reserve transportation channels for on-site materials, finished products and semi-finished products.
3. The spiral air duct machine shall be cleaned regularly. It can be cleaned with a hand-held direct air suction pipe, and the dirt can be removed by directly contacting the inner wall of the pipe with a brush. Using this method requires that the air duct has a large manhole, which can be accessed by the operator.