Main advantages of spiral duct
1. Standardized products
The production of spiral duct fittings (pipe fittings and joints) has been highly automated and systematic, and has industrialized quality control.
2. Low installation cost
The installation time of circular duct system is only 1 / 3 of that of similar rectangular duct.
3. Usually only a small installation space is required
Circular pipes with a diameter of 200 mm in the same installation space can replace 250 mm without increasing any pressure drop × 150mm rectangular pipe. On the premise of no additional installation space, several parallel circular pipes can replace flat rectangular pipes. Considering all factors, in most cases, the space occupied by circular pipes is less than that of rectangular pipes. For the same pressure characteristics, the installation space of several circular pipes is often the same or less than that of a rectangular pipe. Many rectangular piping systems require a 4-bolt system for installation, resulting in an increase of 40 ~ 80mm in all directions of the pipeline.
4. Pressure reduction: the wind resistance of circular air duct is much smaller than that of rectangular air duct.
5. Undercut forming process: the molds used for imported equipment are of special steel structure. Even after three or five years of use, the surface of the pressing mold remains unchanged, so that the surface of the galvanized steel plate is not damaged, which greatly prolongs the service life of the air duct. At the same time, the joints are uniform and flat, the undercut is close, the connection force is strong and the sealing performance is good.
6. Safety sealing ring leak proof system
7. The exquisite spiral pressing rib technology makes the spiral air duct have the strength to bear pressure. After increasing the spiral rib, the undercut hidden seam thickness is four times that of the pipe body. The rigidity of the pipe is very large, showing the advantages of firmness, being able to bear large pressure load without deformation, and the material thickness can be reduced by 15% to reduce the cost.
8. At the same cross-sectional area, the perimeter of rectangular air duct with length width ratio of 1:3 is 40% longer than that of spiral air duct, which saves materials; Similarly, due to the short circumference of spiral air duct, the insulation materials can be reduced accordingly.
9. Beautiful pipeline layout and strong three-dimensional sense: when the pipeline must be exposed as an architectural feature, the beautiful and elegant formed flange air duct will be a good choice.
10. Installation form of socket spiral air duct.