As the iron sheet is prone to chemical reaction in various environments, it will cause corrosion and rust. Zinc hardly changes in dry air. In humid air, a dense basic zinc carbonate film will be formed on the zinc surface. Spiral air duct is mainly coated with a layer of zinc on the iron sheet of air duct to protect the iron sheet. The protective and decorative properties of zinc coating can be significantly improved after passivation, dyeing or coating with light protective agent.
Spiral duct has the following characteristics:
1. The appearance is smooth, free of zinc tumor and burr, silvery white;
2. Convenient installation and few connection points;
3. Low ventilation resistance and low ventilation noise;
4. Good strength and rigidity;
5. The thickness is controllable, ranging from 5 to 107 μ Any choice within m;
6. No hydrogen embrittlement and no temperature hazard, which can ensure that the mechanical properties of the material remain unchanged;
7. It can replace some processes requiring hot galvanizing;
8. Good corrosion resistance, neutral salt spray test up to 240 hours;
9. It is completed by hot galvanizing, which is suitable for all kinds of strong acid, alkali fog and other strong corrosive environments;
10. Various specifications of air ducts can be specially designed and customized according to customer requirements.
Compared with the traditional white iron pipe made by hand, the machine-made spiral duct has the following advantages:
(1) Good sealing.
(2) Good strength and rigidity.
(3) The ventilation resistance is small, the ventilation noise is small, and the round pipe is better than the square pipe.
(4) Convenient installation and few connection points.
(5) High grade and beautiful appearance.
The installation of spiral air duct significantly reduces the connection points between pipes and reduces the leakage at the joint of pipe fittings to a low degree. The length of typical spiral air duct is 3 ~ 6m, while the length of typical rectangular air duct is only 1 ~ 1.5m; Only one pipe connector is needed to connect two spiral air ducts, while the traditional rectangular air duct often needs a completely independent double flange system.